Novis developes and realizes international projects for the production and use of power from biomass. Our strength lies in finding ideal solutions for exceptional and rare projects.
In co-operation with our customer we analyse the situation and envolve a project blueprint. After we took care of aspects like funding, logistics, etc. we first start planing in detail and then with the actual construction.
Our priorities are:
1. Plants running on organic residual materials
e.g. rice mills or animal husbandries who can use their produced power by
theirselfs or feed it into the eclectrical grid
2. Processing of biogenical residuals
-> regaining recyclable fractions from residuals
Additionally we offer:
Non-electrificated villages get provided with a micro grid and power from a small biomass plant.
This method is used for specific materials, mainly wooden biomass. For further information please click here.
The tasks novis takes care of inside a project to ensure a successful operation of the plant, are listed in the following:
- analysing and developing the project
- profitability calculation
- feasibility studies / local pre-engineering
- designing and planing the plant
- support for the preperation of permit applications
- support for the permition and planing of the feeding into the electrical grid
- preparing final plans
- if asked: planing of the substrate delivery
- project management
- service of supply and logistics
- qualification of the plant operator
- putting the plant into service
- support in the initial period
- if asked: maintenance of the plant
- for bigger plants: generating emission certificates (Certified Emission Reductions)
For Novis the work is not done with the plant, because the focus of the project is not just on the production of electric energy. The project also wants to support the local community in its efforts to develop by providing the necessary framework. The real work has to be done by the villagers.
A sustainable development is achieved by following approaches/effects: